Terms & Conditions: Kopparberg Poster Giveaway
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
HOW TO ENTER
1. This promotion is open to any person resident in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales who is EIGHTEEN (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. This promotion runs from 12:00:00PM GMT on 06/10/23 until 12:00:00PM GMT on 13/10/23 (the “Promotion Period”)
3. Internet access is required to enter the promotion and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
4. To enter into the promotion for the prize draw, you must fulfill all of the steps outlined on the promotional post on the @KopparbergUK Instagram account (the “Entry Requirements”):
1. Follow @kopparberguk
2. Like the promotional pos
3. Comment your favourite poster design
5. Multiple entries are valid per person, so long as you are mentioning your favourite music artist each time (and so long as the other Entry Requirements have been fulfilled).
6. Entries will be ineligible for this promotion if they are incomplete; fail to meet the Entry Requirements; are found to be using multiple accounts to enter; are produced by automated or bulk means; violate the rights of any other person or entity; are received outside of the Promotion Period; contain anything considered to be defamatory, obscene, offensive, promote violence or discrimination or otherwise are considered to be of an unsuitable nature.
7. By entering, participants agree that any material submitted belongs to them and does not violate any law or infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation, any intellectual property rights.
1. 1 winner will receive the following Prize:
– 5 x Kopparberg Posters
The Prize is non-refundable and non-changeable, there is no cash alternative, and it cannot be exchanged for any other prize; all Prize elements are subject to availability.
2. Individual vouchers will be dispatched to the winner within 48 hours of confirming their personal details and email addresses.
1. 1 winner will be selected fairly and at random from all valid entries during the Promotion Period.
2. The winner will be notified via Instagram from @kopparberguk within 48 hours of the closing date (by 12:00:00PM GMT 14/10/23).
3. The winner must respond to the prize notification on Instagram confirming their personal details and the email addresses of his/herself within 24 hours (by 12:00:00PM GMT 15/10/23). Any personal data collected as part of this promotion will be securely destroyed once the Prize has been fulfilled, with the exception of the name and county of the winners which will be securely destroyed 3 months after the promotion closing date (on 14/10/23).
4. The prize winner consents to their name and county being made publicly available upon request.
5. The name and county of the prize winner will be available for THREE (3) months after the promotion closing date. If you wish to find out the identity of the winner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. This promotion is provided by Cider of Sweden Ltd t/a Kopparberg UK whose registered office is TOG Building, 1 Aire Street, Leeds, LS1 4PR, United Kingdom (“we”, “our”, “us”, the “Promoters”).
2. Employees of the Promoters or their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
3. By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
4. The Promoters reserve the right to verify any entrant, including their age (via means of photographic identification), before awarding a prize and refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions Entry Requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
5. If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant’s entry to the promotion and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future promotions, so please enter fairly.
7. No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
8. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision shall be final.
9. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavor to minimise the effect on participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
10. Participants in this promotion agree that neither the Promoters nor any of the promotional parties will have liability for: a. any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; b. any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, human error or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion; c. any inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or email services; d. any damage to prizes sent to participants; e. any non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information by participants, postal disputes or other causes beyond the Promoter’s control; or f. any system failures on the email services.
11. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoters, its agents, and distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering or taking up the Prize. Nothing in this clause shall limit the Promoter’s liability in respect of; (a) death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence; or (b) liability arising out of the Promoter’s fraud.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
13. Please contact the Promoters by emailing email@example.com if you have any queries in relation to this promotion.
14. The Promoters encourage responsible drinking and would direct participants to read www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.