WhoDrivesWins – Facebook Competition
Terms & Conditions for Who Drives Wins Facebook Competition
The promoter of this promotion is: Cider of Sweden Ltd t/a Kopparberg, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London SW6 3JW (“we”, “our”, “us”, “promoter”).
Promotion open from 16.12.16 until 23:59 on 04.01.17. Your entry must be received within this period. Promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) only, aged 18+, excluding employees and their immediate families of Cider of Sweden Ltd t/a Kopparberg UK, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
KopparKeg – Silent Competition
Terms & Conditions:
Promoter: Cider of Sweden Ltd t/a Kopparberg, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London SW6 3JW.
Spinning Pears Competition Terms and Condition
Promoter: Cider of Sweden Ltd t/a Kopparberg UK, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London SW6 3JW.
#FollowTheForest Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
The promoter of this promotion is: Cider of Sweden Ltd t/a Kopparberg, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London SW6 3JW (“we”, “our”, “us”, “promoter”).
1. Promotion open from 16:30 on 03.06.16 until 23:59 on 05.06.16. Your entry must be received within this period. Promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) only, aged 18+, excluding employees and their immediate families of Cider of Sweden Ltd t/a Kopparberg UK,its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter the free prize draw, finish this sentence by commenting on the tweet, ‘I need to be at the Urban Forest because…….’ Which will be posted on the @KopparbergUK Twitter on the 03.06.16. The winner will be announced on the 06.06.16.
3. By entering this promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
4. Each comment below @KopparbergUK’s Tweet must only contain one entry [and entrants should not Tweet more than once a day]. For the avoidance of doubt, retweets of other users’ Tweets will not be deemed a valid entry and multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted.
5. All valid entries will be entered into a draw at the end of the promotional period. The winner will be chosen by a Kopparberg UK representative and the decision is final. The winner will be notified via their Twitter account on the 06.06.16.
6. By submitting your entry for the promotion, you grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty free, transferable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, modify, re-arrange and distribute your entry (or any part of it) and any other text or materials provided by you to us (including upload onto Twitter). You agree that any material which you submit does not violate any law or infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation, any intellectual property rights.
7. We reserve the right to remove any content that you upload or exclude any entry for any reason including any entries that violate (or we suspect violate) these terms and conditions, including entries identified as submitted by persons under the age of 18, or if we have reason to believe that there has been foul play.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering the promotion or any entries or claims delayed, corrupted or misdirected.
9. The promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant before awarding a prize and refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
10. The winner and winners guest will need to provide proof of date of birth, be a UK Resident and must be over the age of 18. If the promoter is unable to contact any winner within 5 days after first notification via their Twitter, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw their prize entitlement and award the prize to another entrant selected randomly from the original entries.
11. The winner and the winner’s guest must have a valid proof of age, be a UK Resident and be available on 11th & 12th June 2016, 15th, 16th & 17th July 2016, 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th July 2016 and 3rd & 4th September 2016
12. If the winner can’t attend the festivals no alternative prize or cash equivalent will be offered.
13. Prize details consist of; one pair of tickets for each of the following 2016 festivals; Wild life Festival 11-12th June, Lovebox Festival 15th-16th July, Citadel Festival 17th July, Secret Garden Party Festival 21st– 24th July and Fusion Festival 3rd– 4th September. Accommodation and Travel is not included for Wild Life, Lovebox, Citadel & Fusion. Secret Garden Party tickets include on-site camping; travel will not be included.
14. While we have purchased the festival tickets for you, you will be liable for any incidents that may occur during your time at the festivals.
15. All costs and expenses in taking up the prize, including but not limited to, all other meals and drinks, spending money, tips and other gratuities, are the winner’s and guest’s own.
16. No cash or other prize alternatives available, in whole or in part. The prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability.
17. The winner agrees to participate in related publicity. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
18. The promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to readwww.drinkaware.co.ukfor more information.
19. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the promotion or from any prize.
20. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavor to minimise the effect on participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Twitter including but not limited to any age restrictions and any rules relating to the entry of competitions on Twitter.
22. You may only use one Twitter account to enter the promotion. Any entrant that is found to have used multiple Twitter accounts will be disqualified from the promotion.
23. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You understand and agree that, by entering the promotion, you are providing your information to Cider of Sweden t/a Kopparberg and not to Twitter. By entering this promotion, you release Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion must be directed to Cider of Sweden t/a Kopparberg UK, not Twitter.
24. The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the promotion closing date. If you wish to find out the identity of the winner please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Cider of Sweden Ltd t/a Kopparberg UK, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London SW6 3JW.
25. By entering you agree that anything which you submit, including your name, photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by us for advertising and publicity purposes and in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
26. We may refuse to accept any entry and/or to select a winning entry at our absolute discretion. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries will be disqualified.
27. We may alter, amend or withdraw this promotion without prior notice in the event that circumstances outside of our reasonable control make this unavoidable.
28. We do not accept responsibility for (i) lost entries, or network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry; (ii) any postponement or cancellation of the promotion; (iii) any loss, changes to, postponement of, or use of the prize, and (iv) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
29. We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this promotion or by your acceptance of a prize, or any damage to your or another person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
30. By submitting an entry, entrants are sending their personal information to Cider of Sweden Limited t/a Kopparberg UK. We will at all times process your personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
31. This promotion, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Competition and/or these terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Welcome to www.findkopparberg.com (“the Website”). Cider of Sweden Ltd (“the Company”) supports the responsible consumption of alcohol. In entering this site, you are confirming that you are of legal drinking age in your country. For those living in the United Kingdom, this is 18 years of age. For more information, please visit drinkaware.co.uk.
The Website is owned by the Company, the UK subsidiary of Kopparbergs Brygegeri AB, Sweden.
By entering the Website, and/or any page accessible on this site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set out below (“the Terms”) without modification. By accessing and using this Website, you acknowledge that you are bound by the Terms.
If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you should not access or use the Website.
The Company may modify the Terms in its absolute discretion from time to time without individual notice to you. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website, and all the information, wording and graphic representations or images on it (“Content”), are owned by, or licensed to the Company. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Content are the sole and exclusive property of the Company or its licensors.
You may view the Website on your computer screen and print its contents on your printer for your personal and non-commercial use only. For the avoidance of doubt, anything printed will form part of the Content.
Without the Company’s written consent, you may not use, transfer, distribute, modify, copy or reproduce any part of the Content, this Website or its source HTML code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing its content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading.
You warrant that it is legal for you to view this site in the jurisdiction to which you are subject. You are responsible for compliance with all laws of that jurisdiction, in viewing or using the Content.
USING THE WEBSITE
Wherever you are asked to provide information in connection with the Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details. You are not obliged to provide the Company with any optional information requested.
You agree not to:
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
You undertake to the Company that you will not use the Website for any purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms or is otherwise unlawful.
You agree to indemnify the Company, its officers, employees, and licensors in respect of any loss that it or they may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of any breach by you of this undertaking.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS
You agree that you use the Website entirely at your own risk.
In preparing this Website, the Company has endeavoured to offer current, correct and clearly expressed information. However, the Company cannot guarantee that the information will be accurate, complete or current at all times and accepts no liability for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
The content of this site has been developed to keep you up to date on all product developments, associated news items and items we believe will be of interest to UK Kopparberg consumers. Some of our brands/variants may not be available to you because of your location or how our brands/variants are distributed. As a result, we cannot make a claim that the information in this site is appropriate to all jurisdictions as this site is operated from the UK and is intended for this market.
The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information contained on this Website for any purpose. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including, without limitation, warranties of technical efficiency, satisfactory quality, availability, non-infringement, completeness and fitness for a particular purpose.
This Website may contain advertisements. The Company is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such advertisements, and does not accept any responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies in such advertising material.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages whatever, including but without limitation to, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance of this Website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information obtained through this Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, or otherwise, without limitation, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of damage.
Notwithstanding anything in these terms the Company does not disclaim liability for death or injury caused by its own negligence.
The Company reserves the right to remove any information or material on the Website without warning, and without prejudice to any other accrued rights, and/or make available such information or material when required to do so by law or when requested to do so by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations.
The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to or use of the Website with or without notice.
VIRUS PROTECTION AND COMPATIBILITY
While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, the Company can not guarantee that the Website is virus-free and secure.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security.The Company does not give any warranties as to the compatibility of the Website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Website contains links to Websites operated by parties other than the Company (“Third Party Websites”). These links are provided for your convenience. When you activate one of them, you will leave the Website.The Company has no control over, and will accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of, material on any Website that is not under its control.
The inclusion of links to Third Party Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on them or any association with their operators.
You will not arrange for any Third Party Website to be connected to any part of the Website by way of hyperlink or otherwise without the Company’s written consent.
The Company may restrict your access to the Website, refuse to correspond with you, and/or remove your details from the relevant database without prejudice to any other accrued rights, without prior notice to you where: there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting the ability to provide access to the Website; there is any event beyond the reasonable control of the Company preventing the Company from providing access to the Website (for example, and without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and communications failures); the Company considers in its sole discretion that you are abusing the Website or are otherwise acting in breach of these Terms.
The Company reserves the right to monitor and track your visits to the Website.
Unless otherwise specified, the Website is directed solely at those who access this site from the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access the Website from locations outside of the UK are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
A failure or delay by the Company in enforcing compliance with these Terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these Terms.
None of these Terms shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company as to your use of the Website and shall supersede any prior agreement or representation in respect thereof.
The express provisions of these Terms are in place of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any and all notices to be given by either one of us to the other pursuant to or in connection with these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given when forwarded by e-mail or facsimile transmission in each case addressed to you at the e-mail address or facsimile number you have given us or to us at the e-mail address or facsimile number displayed on the Website.
English law governs these terms and conditions. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
CIDER OF SWEDEN LTD – SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING STATEMENT
This statement is made pursuant to Section 54, Part 6 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps the Company has taken to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in our supply chains or in any part of our business.
All staff at Cider of Sweden Ltd. should be vigilant and alert to the risks of Slavery and Human trafficking within our supply Chain. Any indication of this, however small, causing concern should immediately be reported to management, who will take appropriate steps if necessary.
Supply chain overview and policy
All stock is manufactured by Kopparberg Brewery in Sweden, this is a family run business using a local workforce. This gives us assurance that the highest standards are met.
At every point in our supply chain we ensure that we only use reputable service providers to transport and store our goods. We actively seek to use businesses who have slavery and human trafficking policies aligned with ours, regular checks are made to ensure that these policies have been adopted and enforced.
At all points of our supply chain, other than manufacturing, we use a UK based business. These businesses are expected to have their own policies on anti-slavery and human trafficking and to perform due diligence on the next link on the supply chain to them, as it is impractical for Cider of Sweden Ltd. to have a direct relationship with all links in the chain.
Cider of Sweden has a zero tolerance for any slavery or human trafficking in its supply chain. Any instance where a link in the chain is discovered to be non-compliant with this will result in immediate corrective action.
Ciaran Cleland Finance Director
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES:
All contents of this Website are: Copyright 2010 Cider of Sweden Limited